.





Thursday, March 31, 2011

Luke's Lego Party

I've decided that I will always have a weakness when it comes to planning my children's birthday parties: there will probably always be a theme; I will spend way too much time on them; I won't be able to stop at the cake.  It's a fact that my kids won't get everything they want, ever, and that they'll be celebrated in a much more subtle way every other day of the year, but birthdays will be.... a great time. Here are some fun pics of Luke's second birthday block party. Thank you, Becca Murdaugh, for taking them!
lego cake pops from Just Delicious
the winner of the lego building competition: Jarrod Murdaugh's vacuum cleaner 
Impressive? Yes.
kids' table with duplos and mega blocks
"Build a Salad" Bar
Tetris, of course
a two-year-old!


No comments:

Post a Comment